Now more than ever businesses are looking for ways to save money in their marketing budgets while still getting their name out there. We have put together a few simple tips to help you save some money and still bring in new customers.
- Branded Apparel/Vehicles
- One of the best and least expensive ways to advertise your business is to use yourself as a walking billboard. Get branded shirts and jackets so that your business is on display whenever you are out and about. Do you have a company vehicle? A vehicle wrap is seen by countless people while you do your normal commute. Even if you just have a personal vehicle consider at least putting stickers on the bumper or back window.
- Branded Giveaways
- The next strategy is to let your customers advertise for you. Do this by giving out branded items such as reusable grocery bags, water bottles, and cups. If these items are useful then people will carry them around and always have your brand on display.
- Business Cards
- Business cards are one thing that a business owner should always have on them. You never know when you may meet someone that expresses an interest in your business’s products or services. Business cards are very inexpensive, but they are priceless when it comes to handing out your contact information quickly and effectively.
- Every Door Direct Mail Postcards
- Direct mail still has one of the highest response rates out of any form of direct marketing. However direct mail can get pricey as you make your list more and more targeted. If you do an every door mailing though the price drops significantly. This limits your ability to target a particular demographic, but it makes it extremely easy to blanket an entire area with your message. This is highly effective especially if your business targets a specific area within a city.
- Thank You Cards
- Last but not least, consider sending out thank you cards after a sale is completed. Mailing a personal thank you has been shown to drastically increase the rate of return customers. This can lead to more referrals as well. It is a small act but one that can go a long way towards building a long-term relationship with you and your customers. For the best results make sure to personalize the card in some way and send it out soon after the transaction is complete.
Hopefully, these tips can help you save some money while still marketing your business. Best of luck and stay safe!